Aravali Global Arbitrage Fund
Aravali Global Arbitrage Fund is a Caymans Islands registered Discretionary Macro Hedge Fund. It focuses on arbitrage strategies in FX, commodities, rates and volatility through active market making and spread driven trading. It targets to generate 10% p.a. consistent returns with low volatility and drawdowns. It has not had a negative year of returns since inception. As a result the volatility is low and the Sharpe ratio among the highest on our platform. Why this Fund ?
- 1. Consistent low volatility (max drawdown of 0.9%) with a high Sharpe ratio
- 2. Focus on positive stable returns while investing in highly liquid assets
- 3. Experienced Fund Managers (since 2014) with a single strategy
LionGlobal Short Duration Bond
The Short Duration fund is a low-cost SGD bond fund with a defensive (low duration) positioning of between 1-3 years. It is benchmarked to the 12mth SGD Interbank Offer Rate (SIBOR) – 0.25% and is suitable for investors looking for a Fixed Deposit equivalent. It is managed from a SGD perspective with majority of securities being SGD denominated or SGD Hedged. There is no target industry or sector and while they may invest in sub-investment grade securities, the portfolio credit rating is maintained at BBB or better. Given liquidity preference, most of the bonds tend to be in the Financial or Real Estate sectors. Why this Fund ?
- 1. Suitable for investors looking for Fixed Deposit equivalent with a horizon > 1 year
- 2. Low-cost SGD Bond Fund, investing across Singapore and international bonds predominantly in high quality instruments
- 3. High sharpe ratio (1.45) with defensive/low duration positioning (2.18 years)
SG REITs Kristal
SG REITs Kristal is an open-ended pooled account strategy ideal for investors looking for high liquidity and diversification to their overall portfolio by investing in REITs that provide stable returns in the form of high dividend income and long term capital appreciation
Pimco Global Bond E ACC Fund
The Global Bond Fund is a diverse, actively managed portfolio of global fixed-income securities seeking to maximise total return. The average duration of the fund will normally vary within +/-3 years of the benchmark. The fund’s extensive global opportunity set of investment grade bonds denominated in major world currencies can offer diversified sources of returns, benefiting from the manager’s views on interest rates, currencies, credit and country trends.
LionGlobal SGD Enhanced Liquidity
The SGD Enhanced Liquidity fund is a low-cost low risk fund designed for investors seeking to preserve capital, enhance income, and maintain a high level of liquidity. The fund contains a diverse portfolio of short-term & high-quality fixed income securities primarily from Singapore & China. It maintains a weighted average portfolio credit rating of A- and a weighted average duration of around 12 months. Why this Fund ?
- 1. Low cost (25bps) highly liquid/ low risk SGD money market fund
- 2. Its size (SGD 500m) makes it efficient in execution & a good alternative to cash deposits
- 3. Low volatility with weighted average portfolio credit rating of A- and duration of 12 months
UOB United SGD Fund
The United SGD Fund is a low-cost SGD bond fund with a defensive (low duration) positioning of between 1-2 years. It is benchmarked to the 6mth SGD Interbank Bid Rate (SIBID) and is suitable for investors looking for a Fixed Deposit equivalent. It seeks to provide higher yields than fixed deposits or money markets funds. It is managed from a SGD perspective with majority of securities being SGD denominated or SGD Hedged. The bonds in the portfolio are SG, China or HK issued and diversified across sectors. Why this Fund ?
- 1.One of Singapore largest SGD fixed income funds with AUM in excess of USD 1b
- 2. Has won multiple awards since its inception in 1998
- 3. Relatively low-cost fund providing stable returns over the medium term
LionGlobal SGD Money Market Fund
The SGD Money Market fund invests only in Investment Grade short-term money market instruments and debt securities. It manages liquidity and risk while looking to provide a return comparable to that of SGD short-term deposits. It invests across the region but would hedge non-SGD instruments to protect the fund from currency exposure risk. Its top sector exposure includes financial, real estate, sovereign and Industrial.
UBAM Dynamic US Dollar Bond A
UBAM Dynamic US Dollar Bond invests in high grade investment bonds. It has a diversified portfolio of short duration/ floating rate USD notes issued by corporates. Fund portfolio has an average rating of BBB/A and maximum average maturity duration of 24 months. The fund may invest 10% of net assets in emerging markets and 20% of net assets in High yield Bonds. The fund is actively managed and benchmarked against SOFR Overnight rate. The current portfolio (Jun21) is well-diversified across 130 holdings with an average credit rating of A- and a portfolio yield of 0.4$. The fund invests in developed markets and has near-zero interest-rate risk.
Pimco Total Return Bond - E ACC Fund
The Total Return Bond Fund is a diverse portfolio of intermediate-term, investment grade securities, actively managed to maximise total return while minimising risk relative to the benchmark. The Fund invests primarily in US government, mortgage, and corporate bonds, but may have tactical allocations to municipal, high yield and non-US markets. The Fund takes a long-term view and uses multiple concurrent strategies to limit the likelihood that any single strategy that falls out of favour would negate the positive returns from other strategies
Pimco US Short Term E(USD) ACC
The U.S. Short-Term Fund is designed for investors who seek enhanced returns over traditional cash investments in exchange for a modest increase in risk, capital preservation, and daily liquidity. The fund is an actively managed short duration strategy that invests primarily in both high-quality money market instruments and short-term fixed income securities. It may lose value and will be more volatile than traditional cash investments.
Goldman Sachs USD Liquid Reserves I ACC
The US$ Liquid Reserves fund is an alternative to cash deposits and is meant for managing short term liquidity. It invests exclusively in high quality money market securities and instruments with a focus on preservation of capital and maintenance of liquidity. The fund’s top sector exposure includes time deposits, commercial papers (finance & asset-backed) and sovereigns (treasury bills) and weighted average maturity is below 30 days. Why this Fund ?
- 1. Low cost (20bps) highly liquid/ low risk USD money market fund
- 2. Its size (USD 35b) makes it efficient in execution & a good alternative to cash deposits
- 3. Invests exclusively in high quality money market securities
Emergent Ventures II
Emergent is a Silicon Valley based seed-stage venture firm. It invests in category-defining startups at seed and early stages. The minimum investment amount is USD 50,000 which will be deployed in 5 capital calls of 10,000 p.a. over the span of 5 years post subscription. Investment Strategy The firm specializes in US Intelligent Enterprise Software (AI/Data/SaaS) start-ups with tech teams in countries such as India. US-India companies constitute over 20% of all enterprise software unicorns in the US and Emergent seeks to support these companies at the seed stage with an initial 10-15% ownership & board positions. Key Sectors
- Intelligent Software Intelligent Software is the next generation of enterprise and B2B software that gets smarter with use. Intelligent Software is often fueled by AI, Machine Learning and modern data processing techniques. It efficiently leverages data coming from customer use, third parties, or from IoT devices such as sensors, cameras, smart devices and robots. We believe that Intelligent Software has the potential to re-invent and transform a wide range of industry verticals and business functions to bring customers higher efficiency, new revenue streams, automation and ease of use. Our Intelligent Software focus includes the underlying Cloud and Infrastructure Software that makes the application layers more functional and feasible.
- Smart Mobility Smart Mobility is the tech-enabled reinvention of the multi-trillion dollar Transportation and Logistics industry, and includes segments such as personal mobility, modern B2B logistics, delivery networks and vehicle electrification.
Allianz Money Market - WT(USD) ACC
The Money Market fund is an alternative to cash deposits and is meant for managing short term liquidity. It invests high quality money market securities and instruments with a focus on preservation of capital, independent of interest rate and currency fluctuations. The weighted average residual maturity of all assets held by the Fund are less than 12 months at any time. This Fund is managed in reference to the benchmark index at LIBOR Overnight USD. Why this Fund ?
- 1. Low cost (21bps) highly liquid/ low risk USD money market fund
- 2. Allianz is one of the largest global active investment managers
- 3. Its size makes it efficient in execution & a good alternative to cash deposits
LionGlobal Singapore Fixed Income Fund
The SGD Singapore Fixed Income fund is designed for investors who seek high liquidity and steady returns over time. The fund is Singapore focused, with most of its investments in SGD denominated Singaporean securities (almost 50% being issued by the Singaporean Govt.). The portfolio is Investment Grade and there is a 10% single issuer limit (except Sovereign Bonds).
Kristal Founders Fund
Kristal Founders Fund (KFF) is a Macro hedge fund structured as a Singapore VCC sub-fund. The fund invests across all major global exchange traded asset classes. Asset Allocation is based on risk parity principles. Tail risk hedges are deployed on equity exposures, which could be 50 to 100% of portfolio and use index options and volatility indices. Upto 2X of NAV Leverage may be used opportunistically to benefit from market dislocations. The fund targets an IRR of 18% - 20% and may have large monthly drawdowns in line with Equity markets - as tail risk hedges typically kick in upon a 10% fall.